Enjoy this make ahead brunch dish.
Perfect for large gatherings and turning leftover steak or ground beef into an impressive meal.
About this Recipe
Recipe contributed by @stevesgrillandstuff
Cheesy Beef Frittata
- 18 Eggs Large
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 2 cups precooked Felton Angus Beef steak sliced into bite sized pieces or ground beef
- 1 small Onion
- 1 cup precooked vegetables your choice
- 3-4 large Garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven or grill to 325 degrees
- In a castiron or large fry pan, melt the butter and saute the onions and garlic until onions are translucent
- Mix the meat and vegetables with the onions and garlic, heat the mixture until warm
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add cream, and whisk until combined
- Place the meat and vegetable mixture into individual skillets or the one large skillet
- Pour the egg and cream mixture over the vegetables and mix in cheese.
- Bake in oven or on a grill for 30-35 min. After 30 minutes, check that the top is slightly brown and the sides are pulling away from the wall. Internal temperature should be at least 180
- Eat and enjoy!
- Cooking times may vary depending on the pan and grill or oven so make sure to check it at the 30 minute mark.
- Make it your own. Play around with different meats and vegetables.