WE GROW THE FEED OUR CATTLE EAT
• Cattle born, raised and fed in Montana
• Raised on pasture, cattle receive hay and ranch-raised forage during tough Montana winters then finished on a silage-based ration.
LOW STRESS LIVESTOCK HANDLING
WE STRIVE FOR A SAFE AND CALM ENVIRONMENT
• Low stress handling increases conception rate
• Benefits both immune and rumen function
• Cattle are selected for docility.
• Our cattle never, ever receive added growth hormones.
• Fed according to strict, vegetarian guidelines
• Have access to fresh water at all times.
• Raised using best animal husbandry practices.
• Receive immediate and appropriate medical care when necessary.